NHTSA shows receipt of two updated listings from Toyota for cars which are impacted by the recent Takata atmosphere case recalls expansion.
May 13, redtube.com 2015, Toyota notified NHTSA that it’s recalling particular model 12 months 2004 Sequoia vehicles produced August 18, 2003, to August 19, 2004, and 2003–2004 Tundra automobiles produced March 18, 2003, to August 25, 2004. On June 16, 2015, Toyota expanded Recall 15V-285 to add one more 1,270,468 cars. The car recognition figures (VINs) included during these recalls can be obtained on NHTSA’s VIN Look-up Tool or the manufacturer’s VIN look-up web web page. Should your car is afflicted with this recall, follow through utilizing the maker to obtain interim guidance.
May 13, 2015, Toyota notifies NHTSA that it’s recalling specific model year 2005–2007 Lexus SC, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Sequoia, and Pontiac Vibe, and 2005–2006 Toyota Tundra automobiles which were initially offered, or ever registered, in Florida, over the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin isles, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa (for example., high absolute moisture States). On June 16, 2015, Toyota expands Recall 15V-286 to add yet another 769,055 cars. The car recognition figures (VINs) included during these recalls can be obtained on NHTSA’s VIN Look-up Tool or perhaps the manufacturer’s VIN look-up web page. If for example the car is afflicted with this recall, followup because of the manufacturer to have interim guidance.
Recall 15V-286 for faulty front air that is passenger-side inflators includes:
- 2002–2004 model years Lexus SC
- 2002–2004 model years Sequoia
- 2003–2004 model years Corolla Matrix
- 2003–2004 model years Corolla
- 2003–2004 model years Pontiac Vibe
- 2003–2004 model years Tundra
- Cars included in the might 13, 2015, notification in elements of Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas which were perhaps not formerly included. Continue reading “Toyota Expands List of Cars Impacted by Recall Expansion”